Рабочие визы

LS Legal Solicitors is proud of our successful record of assisting the high-skilled workers and their employers with finding exceptional solutions to their immigration matters. The United Kingdom has exceptionally strict immigration rules regarding employment of non-EEA nationals and every applicant is strongly advised to seek professional legal advice prior to making any application. If you are a potential or current high-skilled worker in the UK or employer looking to employ a worker from outside the European Economic Area, an experienced immigration team at LS Legal Solicitors will help you to achieve the best result.

Tier 2 (General) Visa

Tier 2 General is the main and most popular immigration route to work in the UK and it is suitable only for skilled workers with a job offer. An employer willing to provide work for this migrant, must have a Sponsorship Licence. There are two main routes how to apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa: apply from outside the UK and switch to this visa from inside the UK.

Switching from Tier 4 (General)

If you are currently studying in the UK and received a job offer, you may switch to Tier 2 (General) visa, provided you meet the following requirements:

• You must be applying from inside the UK.
• You received confirmation of your degree or completed 12 months of a PhD.
• Your employer has Tier 2 Sponsor Licence and issued a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to you.
• Job offer must be at 'graduate level' as outlined in the Codes of Practice for Skilled Workers.
• Minimum salary is not less than as stated in the Codes of Practice for Skilled Workers depending on a duration of employment and entry level.
• You must prove your knowledge of English.
• You must have personal savings so you can support yourself.
• You must provide a criminal record certificate from any country you've lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, if you will be working with vulnerable people
• You must score 70 points in your application

You can only start permanent employment position once you finish your studies.

You can also switch to this type of visa if you are currently in another of Tier 2 categories.

Applying from Outside the UK

If you make an application for Tier 2 General from outside the UK, there are additional requirements to be sponsored:

• Employers must carry out the Resident Labour Market Test to demonstrate that there are no suitable settled workers to fill the post. There are limited exceptions to this.
• The issuing of the CoS will be subject to a national annual limit of 20,700 and requires prior approval from the Home Office. There are limited exceptions to this.
• You must produce a valid tuberculosis test to be admitted to the UK.

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer

Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa is the route to work in the UK for skilled workers whose overseas employer offered them a role in a UK branch of the organisation. A company in the UK must have a Sponsorship Licence.

There are 2 types of Intra-company Transfer visa.

1. Long-term Staff

This visa is for transfers of skilled workers for more than 12 months into a role that cannot be filled by a new UK recruit. Usually an applicant will be expected to have worked for the company overseas for over 12 months.

2. Graduate Trainee

This visa is for transfers into graduate trainee programmes for specialist roles. The applicant is required to be a recent graduate with at least 3 months' experience with an employer overseas.

The requirements to get Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa are similar to those of Tier 2 (General) visa.

Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa

Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa is suitable for elite sportspersons or qualified coaches, who are recognised by a sport's governing body as being at the highest level of the profession internationally and their employment will develop a particular type of sport in the UK at the highest level.

The requirements to get Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa are similar to those of Tier 2 (General) visa.

Tier 2 Minister of Religion

Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa is suitable for candidates who have been offered a job within a faith community (for example as a minister of religion, missionary, or member of a religious order) in the UK. The religion institution in the UK needs to have a Sponsorship Licence in order to employ you.

The requirements to get Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa are similar to those of Tier 2 (General) visa.

LS Legal Solicitors has a proven record of successful Tier 2 applications having delivered certainty and benefit for both employers and employees. If you have an enquiry about this type of visa we will welcome our cooperation.

Please contact our firm on 020 81 44 55 88, via email on info@LSLegaLUK.com or use the contact box to discuss your matter or make an appointment.